Google Blogger Server Crashed For one hour
Hello folks !! Google Blogger Server has been crashed for one hour . When i tried to access the blogger.com it showed me an 502 error.
I was suffering on google around 12.45pm for some educational purpose , soon after that i tried accessing the www.blogger.com at 1.00 pm(India) it show me some error where i was not able to reach the blogger.com since the google Blogger server was crashed. It showed me an error " The server encountered an temporary error and could not complete your request . Please try again in 30 seconds " . But i was trying many times then too i was not able to access the website.
The server encountered an temporary error and could not complete your request . Please try again in 30 seconds
Then at 2.10 pm i was able to access the blogger.com website . Google has taken quick remedy measure to solve the problem .
Know More About 502 ERROR ..........
What are the reasons for 502 Bad Gateway responses?
- Domain name not resolvable: The domain name is not resolving to the correct IP or it does not resolve to any IP. It is important to note that DNS changes could take same time until they are global fully propagated and active. This is very dependant on the DNS TTL defined per record.
- Origin server down: The server is not reachable, either because it is down or there is no connectivity to the server given.
- Firewall blocks request: A firewall blocks the communication between the edge servers and the origin server. This can also be caused by security plugins of your CMS. Some DDOS protection and mitigation systems might are too overreactive and start blocking requests from our content delivery servers.
How to solve 502 errors?
- Check if your FQDN is resolving correctly by using our DNS test tool.
- Verify if your server is reachable by using a ping test or trace-route.
- Check your firewall logs if you are seeing unusual drops.