computer costs just 5$
Hello TECHkish visitors !!!! make your mind fixed or im sure u will be shocked. i have brought you an incredible info to you.This is not a information but an History in the computer technology.yes !!! No more suspense guys,Computer at 5$ .Today the suspense i revealed is that a new history has been made in the computer technology is that a computer costing just 5$ is released by raspberry pi which is named " Raspberry pi Zero ".come on geeks !! lets see the history made computer its features and how it works ........
The original Raspberry Pi Model B and its successors put a programmable computer within reach of anyone with $20-35 to spend. Since 2012, millions of people have used a Raspberry Pi to get their first experience of programming, but we still meet people for whom cost remains a barrier to entry. At the start of this year, we began work on an even cheaper Raspberry Pi to help these people take the plunge.
- A Broadcom BCM2835 application processor
- 1GHz ARM11 core (40% faster than Raspberry Pi 1)
- 512MB of LPDDR2 SDRAM
- A micro-SD card slot
- A mini-HDMI socket for 1080p60 video output
- Micro-USB sockets for data and power
- An unpopulated 40-pin GPIO header
- Identical pinout to Model A+/B+/2B
- An unpopulated composite video header
- Our smallest ever form factor, at 65mm x 30mm x 5mm
Raspberry Pi Zero runs Raspbian and all your favourite applications, including Scratch, Minecraft and Sonic Pi. It is available today in the UK and in US .So far built several thousand tens of raspberry pi zero is built.