How To Create A Blog In 2 Minutes ( Step-By-Step Guide )
Hi blog beginners!!!! Want to become a Blogger ? Its very easy to become but it all needs your effort in blogging. But you can create you blog in very easy steps .Yeah !!now you can create a personal or professional blog of yourself after reading this article.Today i will show yoy how to create a blog in simple steps . Read the article follow the steps and start BLOGGING !!!!!!!
What is a Blog ?
Blogging is an interactive form of publishing content on the web. It comes from the term "web log." We can write our opinions, our innovative thinking's, thoughts and info's about what we see around us.
Step 1: Signing Up for Blogger
1. Go to www.blogger.com
2. Enter your Google Email and password into the Sign In box on the right side of the screen.
3. Click Sign In
Step 2: Creating a Blog
1. Click the New Blog button. The Create a New Blog window should appear.
2. Type in a title for your blog in the Title box
3. Type in a short address that relates to your blog's title in the Address box
4. Select a template from the options provided by clicking on one. When a template is selected, it will have a blue box around it.
Step 3: Creating a Post
1. Click the button with pencil on it. When you hover over it it should say Create New Post.
2. Type a title for your post in the post box
Step 4: Using the Toolbar
Going in order from left to right
1. Click to undo changes in your post
2. Click to redo changes you undid.
3. Click to change the font of your post.
4. Click to change the text size
5. Click to make text into a heading, subheading, or minor heading
6. Click to bold text
7. Click to italicize text
8. Click to underline text
9. Click to strikethrough text
10. Click to change the color of your text
11. Click to highlight your text
12. Click to make text into a link
13. Click to insert a photo. A Select A File window should appear.
Click the Choose File button. A File Upload window should appear
Select a photo from your computer and click Open
Click the Add Selected button.
14. Click to insert a video. A Select A File window should appear.
Click the Choose a video to upload button. A File Upload window should appear.
Select a video from your computer and click the Open button.
15. Click to insert a jump break
16. Click to align text.
17. Click to number your text.
18. Click to bullet your text.
19. Click to format a quote.
20. Click to remove any formatting on your text.
21. Click to check the spelling on your post.
Step 5: Finishing Your Post
When you are done editing and customizing your post, click the Publish button. Your post is now published to your blog.
Step 6: Editing Template
1. From the menu on the left side of the page, select Template
2. Select Customize under the preview titled Live on Blog
Here is where you can change the template from the one you chose at the beginning. For the purpose of this tutorial, please choose the first option given after choosing Dynamic Views from the groups at the top.
Step 7: Congratulations!
Now you know how to use Blogger.com to make yourself a personal or professional blog, and how to style the blog to your liking.